Is your iPhone screen turning on randomly without the screen being touched? Does the display light up by itself every now and then? No, you’re not dealing with a ghost, but rather with an iOS bug or a glitchy third-party app that refreshes in the background and accidentally triggers the iPhone screen to wake up!…
Is your brand new Apple Watch displaying a vertical white line on screen that’s noticeable only in certain situations? Don’t panic, you’re not the only one experiencing this issue. First, of all be happy because you most likely have a 20/20 perfect vision!…
Last updated on November 20th, 2020 at 03:24 amYour brand new iPhone 12 Pro Max has just been shipped but its screen is unresponsive to touch in certain situations? Although this is a common issue for the iPhone 12 mini, it’s the first report that we received for Apple’s over-sized iPhone 12 flagship! Similar to…
Last updated on June 24th, 2021 at 06:20 pmYou’ve just unboxed your brand new iPhone 12 Pro Max device, powered it on and noticed that the screen is much dimmer than your older iPhone? Don’t worry, the iPhone 12 dark screen problem can be fixed by tweaking some iOS 14 settings….
Has your brand new Apple Watch Series 6 shipped with some tiny bumps under the screen? This seems to be a minor manufacturing flaw that has been reported by other Apple Watch owners too. The lumps are so small that they’re only visible from certain viewing angles, when the display is off….
- How To Fix Magic Mouse 2 Not Charging, Stops Charging
- How To Fix iPhone Screen Wakes Up Randomly Without Touching
- Apple Support Forums – An Unexpected Error Has Occurred
- iOS 15 Beta 4 Download, Changes, Features And Bug Fixes
- watchOS 7.6.1 Brings Security Fix For Apple Watch Memory Issue
- iOS 14.7.1 Fixes Unlock With iPhone & Brings Security Update
- Unlock Apple Watch With iPhone Not Working In iOS 14.7?
- HomePod 14.7 Software Update Allows Users To Manage Timers
- iOS 14.7 Released: MagSafe Battery Pack Support & More
- How To Open Code Scanner App (QR Reader) On iPhone