Is your brand new iPad mini 6 experiencing scrolling problems in Portrait orientation? Does the text look like it’s tilting towards the side of the screen as it rolls up or down in Safari, Mail or any other app that displays large chunks of text? This eye-straining effect has been called ‘jelly scrolling’ and is…
Is YouTube scrolling not working on your Mac since you’ve updated to macOS Big Sur? You’re trying to use the swipe-up to scroll gesture on the MacBook trackpad or the Magic trackpad but it’s glitching out? Scrolling with Magic Mouse doesn’t work either? This appears to be a common issue….
The Dock panel has been introduced to the Apple Watch along with the release of watchOS 3. It’s an interface that facilitates easy switching between apps, similar with the App Switcher feature available in iOS. The most recent used apps are one button press away. Clicking the smartwatch’s Side button, opens up the Dock, which…
With the increasing storage space available on our portable Apple devices, it often happens that we find ourselves scrolling through thousands of images within Camera Roll. There’s a great risk of wasting several seconds to scroll all the way to the top or back to the bottom, while skimming for an old photo. However, here…
- WhatsApp Reply Not Working? Keyboard Hidden? (Fixed!)
- iOS 15.2.1 Bug Fixes For CarPlay And Messages
- Amazon Sales 2022 For Apple Products And Accessories
- iPhone Network Lost Error: Your Selected Cellular… (Fix!)
- One AirPod Not Working (No Sound) When Connected To Mac
- iPhone Not Connecting To Car USB After Update To iOS 15.2?
- Significant Locations Not Showing History On iPhone (iOS 15)
- tvOS 15.3 Beta Download, Features, Bugs And More
- watchOS 8.4 Beta Download, Features, Bugs And More
- iOS 15.3 Beta Download, Features, Improvements, Bugs And More