Apple has released watchOS 7.6.2 update with build number 18U80. It brings important security fixes to the Apple Watch. This software update is available for the Apple Watch Series 3 and later and comes along iOS 14.8 and macOS Big Sur 11.6….
Apple has rolled out iOS 14.8 with build number 18H17. This minor but very important security update is recommended to all users owning an iPhone 6S or later. It patches a vulnerability that would allow malicious crafted PDFs to execute arbitrary code. It’s an issue that might have been actively exploited!…
Apple has released watchOS 7.6.1 build number 18U70, alongside iOS 14.7.1 and macOS Big Sur 11.5.1 with a security fix for a memory issue that might have been actively exploited in the wild. This means that you should updated as soon as possible to patch this potential vulnerability….
Apple has released iOS 12.5.4 (build number 16H50) for older iPhones and iPad models that aren’t supported by iOS 14. This minor software update includes important security improvements and is recommended to all Phone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, and iPod touch (6th generation) owners….
- How To Post On Instagram From Computer (Mac, PC, Desktop)
- Apple Music Voice Plan: Features, Price, How To Subscribe
- New MacBook Pro M1 Features, Specs, Pricing And More
- AirPods 3 Features, Specs And Pricing (vs AirPods Pro)
- Top 10 MacBook Pro Notch Memes That Mock The New Design
- Apple Unleashed Event Recap, Highlights And Full Replay
- iOS 15.1 RC: Release Notes, Features And Bug Fixes
- MacBook Pro M1 Wallpapers (Light And Dark) For Any Device
- iOS 15 Screen Time Bug Showing Wrong Usage Times (Fixed!)
- Notes App Crashes On iPhone And iPad In iOS 15