With an increasing number of daily activities and tasks performed on your iPhone, your strongly turning your iOS device in one of the most important assets that you own. Nowadays, we depend more on a smartphone than ever before and that’s why iPhone security is something that you shouldn’t oversee….
Along with the new iOS 14.2 and watchOS 7.1 Apple has released a supplemental update for macOS Catalina 10.15.7. This minor release comes with security fixes including a patch for vulnerabilities the leave the Mac exposed to malicious fonts and applications….
Is your iPhone displaying a Compromised Password notification and you’re not sure what this means? You get this for the first time and you wanna know if this is a real warning or a hack? Rest assured this is legit and its called a Security Recommendation. iOS 14 packs a new security feature that automatically…
Telegram video calls are now available for both iOS and Android devices! This comes to mark Telegram’s seven year anniversary. The privacy-focused messaging platform offers the end-to-end encrypted video calling feature to its over 400 million worldwide users. All that you have to do is update to the latest Telegram update for iOS and Android….
iOS 14 brings a highly appreciated security feature that can detect when Passwords saved on your iPhone are compromised. Apple calls it Password monitoring and alerts are triggered under the form of Security Recommendations. It’s an automated system that allows Safari to regularly check derivations of your passkeys and match them with a list of…
- AirTags Splash Screen In iOS 14.4 Beta (Early 2021 Release Date?)
- How To Fix ‘Unable To Access Apple Fitness+ Content At This Time’
- Fitness+ Workouts Not Showing Up As Completed On Selection Screen
- How To Fix AirPods Max Condensation Issue (Water In Ear Cups)
- New Year’s Sales: 2021 Nomad Voucher Code (20% Sitewide)
- How To Fix AirPods Max Noise Cancelation Not Working
- How To Fix iPhone Add Number Not Working In iOS 14 Phone App
- Apple Maps Home / Work Address Not Showing From Contact Card
- No Fitness+ On Mac In macOS Big Sur 11.1? (Sign Petition!)
- How To Fix Spotlight Search Transparency Bug In iOS 14