Apple has released watchOS 7.6.1 build number 18U70, alongside iOS 14.7.1 and macOS Big Sur 11.5.1 with a security fix for a memory issue that might have been actively exploited in the wild. This means that you should updated as soon as possible to patch this potential vulnerability….
Apple has released iOS 12.5.4 (build number 16H50) for older iPhones and iPad models that aren’t supported by iOS 14. This minor software update includes important security improvements and is recommended to all Phone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, and iPod touch (6th generation) owners….
With an increasing number of daily activities and tasks performed on your iPhone, your strongly turning your iOS device in one of the most important assets that you own. Nowadays, we depend more on a smartphone than ever before and that’s why iPhone security is something that you shouldn’t oversee….
Along with the new iOS 14.2 and watchOS 7.1 Apple has released a supplemental update for macOS Catalina 10.15.7. This minor release comes with security fixes including a patch for vulnerabilities the leave the Mac exposed to malicious fonts and applications….
Is your iPhone displaying a Compromised Password notification and you’re not sure what this means? You get this for the first time and you wanna know if this is a real warning or a hack? Rest assured this is legit and its called a Security Recommendation. iOS 14 packs a new security feature that automatically…
- Apple Fitness App Works Without Apple Watch In iOS 16
- How To Check Privacy Access History In Control Center (iOS 16)
- This Accessory Is Not Supported By This Device Error (Fix!)
- How To Delete Duplicate Photos On iPhone In iOS 16
- App Store Redeem Code Not Working: Cannot Connect Error
- How To Add Favorite Artist On Apple Music In iOS 16
- How To Report Bug To Apple Easily On iPhone In iOS 16
- How To Add New Lock Screen On iPhone In iOS 16
- macOS 12.5 Beta 4 Download, Features, Changes & More
- iPhone Front Camera Black Screen After iOS Update (Fix!?)