Like any other device sold by Apple, the premium over-ear headphones also ship with an unique 12-character-long identification string. The AirPods Max serial number contains letters and numbers. It can be found in four different ways and contains information about approximate manufacturing date, location and more….
Tag: Serial Number
As with any Apple product, the wrist gadget comes with its unique serial number. The 12-digit string of the smartwatch stores a lot of information including manufacturing date, location, unique unit identifier and model code. However, you need to know how to decode this unique string of numbers and letters in order to understand what…
- HomePod Randomly Playing Music During The Night? (Fixed!)
- iPhone Battery Draining Fast, Overheating? (iOS 15.5 Fix!)
- HomePod mini Volume Control Not Working (Fixed!)
- iPhone Home Bar Not Disappearing (YouTube Bug – Fixed!)
- How To Check HomePod WiFi Signal Strength On iPhone
- HomePod 15.5 Update: Improvements And Bug Fixes
- tvOS 15.5 What’s New: Features, Bug Fixes, Improvements?
- watchOS 8.6 Features, Improvements And Bug Fixes
- macOS 12.4 Features, Enhancements And Bug Fixes
- iOS 15.5 Features, Issues And Bug Fixes For iPhone & iPad