The App Library is a new iOS 14 feature that provides an one-page layout of all the apps available on your iPhone. It automatically organizes apps in categories. It also comes with a Search function that allows you to find the software that you’re looking for, if you can’t quickly glance it in the available…
A couple of readers have mailed us to ask for a fix for Face ID that’s not working anymore after updating to iOS 14! Users either can’t unlock the iPhone with Face ID anymore, and are asked to provide the Passcode, or they get the ‘Your code is required to activate Face ID’ error displayed…
You’ve updated to iOS 14 and can’t find the option to use your iPhone as a Personal Hotspot for your Mac, or any other smart device? Don’t worry! We’ve got you covered. This is a common occurrence and troubleshooting is pretty straightforward….
You love filling up your iPhone’s Home Screen with widgets, but are looking for a way to add custom names to them? This is a feature that many iOS 14 users are asking for. I hate to disappoint you, but it’s unfortunately not available yet….
Have you updated to the latest iOS 14 version but the Spotlight Search isn’t working as expected on your iPhone? This is a bug reported by a series of users that are running the current iOS 14.0.1 version. It occurs on new iPhone models such as the 11 and 11 Pro, but also on older…
- AirPods Pro Crackling Sound & Noise Cancellation Service Program
- iOS 14.2 Golden Master Update Fixes ‘New iOS Update Available’ Bug
- How To Subscribe To Apple One Services Bundle (Save $25)
- How To Get TikTok Widgets For iPhone Home Screen (iOS 14)
- How To Fix ‘A New iOS Update Is Now Available’ (Please Update From The iOS 14 Beta)
- Netflix Price Increase For Premium 4K HDR Plan ($2 Hike!)
- Different (Uneven) iPhone 12 Volume Buttons Problem Or Not?
- How To Fix iPhone 12 Yellow Screen Display Problem
- How To Stop Apple Watch Notifications In Airplane Mode
- How To Fix MagSafe Case Lock Screen Sound Bug (iOS 14)