Getting the Sorry you’ve used all your temporary codes error when trying to stream Netflix on your Apple TV? You’re asked to try again later and the only option is to Go Back? You’re not the only one!…
Starting with watchOS 5 you have a new motivation option to make sure that you complete your daily Activity rings and workout tasks. The feature is called Activity Competition and it allows you to challenge a friend to a seven-day race, that’s won by the one that’s the most active. Participants are rewarded with points…
With iOS becoming more and more complex, interaction between apps and sharing data from one application to another has become a frequent activity. As we’ve already shown you in the past, the Share Sheet options available with various iPhone and iPad apps are customizable. You can enable or disable various Share Extensions as well as…
The Apple Watch has received new life with the release of watchOS 3. The 3rd generation adds another level of motivation to the wearable’s owners, when it comes to completing the daily fitness goals. Now, you can share your Activity app data with iOS Contacts that own an Apple smartwatch. So, if you don’t wanna…
Nowadays we share media more often than ever! With the ever growing community of smartphone users, the development of social networking and social media apps is encouraging us to send photos, videos, websites and other content to our iOS contacts. Whether you need to share work related documents, or your latest holiday pictures the iPhone’s…
- iOS 17.0.1 Battery Drain Issue Or Not? [Tips Included!]
- Magnifier Not Available In Markup On iPhone & iPad In iOS 17
- iMessage Activation An Error Occurred IOS 17 Issue?
- Contact Names Not Showing Up In Messages In iOS 17?(Fix!)
- Airdrop Declined Automatically On iPhone In iOS 17? (Fix!)
- iOS 17 Call Screen Grey? Too Ugly? Share Your Opinion!
- Unable To Verify Update iOS 17 Is Temporarily Unavailable?
- iOS 17.0.2 Issues, Bugs, Fixes For iPhone 15 & 15 Pro
- macOS Ventura 13.6 Issues, Features, Bug Fixes And Security
- iOS 16.7 Issues, Features, Bug Fixes, Security Improvements