Are you trying to edit a phone number that you plan to dial from your iPhone? However, there’s no cursor in the Phone app’s KeyPad interface? Back in iOS 13 you could drag & drop the cursor near a digit that you wanted to delete or complement. However, this features has vanished in iOS 14…
Posted in TILs by Patricia on September 13, 2021
- Apple Keyboard Not Working After Restart in macOS Ventura?
- Nomad Black Friday 2022: 30% Off All Products!
- Downgrade iPadOS 16 To 15 Without Third-Party Apps [How To]
- Roku AirPlay Not Working From iPhone to TV In iOS 16? (Fix?)
- macOS Ventura Printing Problems? Printer Not Working?
- Can’t Play Title HBO Max Error On Apple TV in tvOS 16? Fix!
- iPhone Time Keeps Going Back An Hour In iOS 16? (Fix!)
- Thanksgiving Amazon Deals For Apple Products 
- Cannot Send Mail iOS 16 Issue? An Error Occurred? (Fix?)
- Clock Too Big iOS 16 Lock Screen Issue? [How To Edit]