If you just upgraded to the iPhone 11 lineup you might have a hard time finding the Burst mode in the Camera app. That’s because you most likely stumbled upon the new QuickTake feature that acts as a hidden shortcut for recording a video while the Camera remains in Photo mode. This change has been…
Starting with iOS 13, Apple has added a new feature to the stock Camera app allowing users to quickly switch between taking photos and recording videos. The shortcut is called QuickTake and is available when your iPhone’s Camera is in Photo mode. Unfortunately, the Cupertino-based tech giant has currently made the option available only on…
One of the first new features that you’re prompted with after upgrading your iPhone to iOS 13 is the availability of the new Dark Mode. As soon as you start configuring your iPhone for iOS 13 you’re asked what theme you prefer Light or Dark. Select whatever suits you best at the time of the…
I have another great and helpful shortcut that I want to share with you today! If you enjoyed the extra Low Power shortcut, or the scan and search Amazon feature, here is one more that helps you to easily share your WiFi network’s credentials with friends, guests and clients that arrive at your home or…
Apple has introduced the Low Power Mode in iOS 9, to help iPhone users to extend the usage time of their smart devices. However, the feature is still only an ON / OFF option available in the Control Center. It doesn’t come with additional configuration possibilities. Thanks to iOS 12 and the Shortcuts app, I’m…
- tvOS 16.1 Beta 3 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- watchOS 9.1 Beta 3 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- macOS 13 Beta 9 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- iOS 16.1 Beta 3 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed, Issues & More
- iPhone 14 No Service, Poor Signal, Drops Calls, Slow 5G?
- iOS 15.7 Still Signed! Downgrade iOS 16 Possible! (Updating)
- Apple Watch Ultra Scratches On Frame / Screen! (Case/Naked)
- How To Stop Facebook Background Activity On iPhone
- Mismatched AirPods Pro Notification Pops Up Erroneously?
- AirPods Pro 2 Keep Disconnecting? Stop Working Unexpectedly?