Did you know that you can create a Stage Manager shortcut in macOS Ventura? It makes multitasking even more easier on Mac and allows you to quickly enable and disable this new macOS 13 feature!…
If you just upgraded to the iPhone 11 lineup you might have a hard time finding the Burst mode in the Camera app. That’s because you most likely stumbled upon the new QuickTake feature that acts as a hidden shortcut for recording a video while the Camera remains in Photo mode. This change has been…
Starting with iOS 13, Apple has added a new feature to the stock Camera app allowing users to quickly switch between taking photos and recording videos. The shortcut is called QuickTake and is available when your iPhone’s Camera is in Photo mode. Unfortunately, the Cupertino-based tech giant has currently made the option available only on…
One of the first new features that you’re prompted with after upgrading your iPhone to iOS 13 is the availability of the new Dark Mode. As soon as you start configuring your iPhone for iOS 13 you’re asked what theme you prefer Light or Dark. Select whatever suits you best at the time of the…
I have another great and helpful shortcut that I want to share with you today! If you enjoyed the extra Low Power shortcut, or the scan and search Amazon feature, here is one more that helps you to easily share your WiFi network’s credentials with friends, guests and clients that arrive at your home or…
- macOS Big Sur 11.7.3 Issues, Problems, Bugs & Security Fixes
- Advanced Data Protection Not Available, Something Went Wrong?
- Empty Notification On Lock Screen In iOS 16.3? (Fixed!)
- iCloud Drive Not Turning On? An Error Occurred in iOS 16.3?
- HomePod 16.3 Issues, Problems, Bug Fixes, Features & More
- tvOS 16.3 Issues, Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- Safari 16.3 Issues, Problems, Errors, Fixes & More
- iOS 12.5.7 Update: Features, Security Fixes, Issues & More
- HomePod Mini Max Volume Lower After 16.3 Update? (Bug, or ?)
- tvOS 16.3 Not Available? Not Showing Up? New Release Date!