We’ve recently received a report about an Apple Watch that displays inaccurate battery readings and shuts down when the battery percentage reaches the 50% level. We couldn’t replicate the issue on our own watchOS devices but have found a series of other similar claims on Apple’s Discussion Forums. It seems that the most affected model…
This post is generated by a recent event that occurred to one of our iPhone models.The XR stopped working all of a sudden and displayed a black screen as if the device shutdown out of the blue. The iPhone XR did not react to the Raise to Wake gesture, to Side Button presses, nor to…
The iPhone XS is the best Apple smartphone ever manufactured, at this point in time. However, nothing is perfect and neither is this 4-figure iOS device. iOS 12 is also the most advanced iPhone and iPad operating system ever created. Nevertheless, it isn’t bug-free and probably, never be, no matter how many updates Apple issues….
The iPhone ‘Ten’ is the first iOS device that doesn’t pack a Home button, in order to be able to display edge-to-edge. Because of this, a lot of the commands and gestures traditionally associated with an iPhone are different. We’ve already shown you 5 iPhone X gestures that replace the Home button’s functionality. As reported,…
Starting with iOS 11, iPhone and iPad users have a second option of shutting down their devices. Now, you can power them off without pressing and holding the Power button. It’s not a feature that you will use too often, because smartphones and tablets are designed to run 24/7, but if the situation arises it’s…
- How To Check If An App Is Optimized For M1 Mac Apple Silicone Chip
- How To Enable App Tracking Permission Popup In iOS 14 (Allow Or Not?)
- iPhone 12 Pro Max Microphone Not Working When Recording Video
- How To Get Apple Music Free For 5 Months With Shazam
- How To Fix Universal Clipboard Not Working In macOS Big Sur
- How To Fix M1 Mac Bluetooth Issues In macOS Big Sur 11.0.1
- Will Apple Release iOS 14.2.2 Update On Thanksgiving Day?
- How To Fix ‘An Error Occurred Preparing The Update’ (Mac M1)
- iPhone 12 Pro Max Overheating – Flash Is Disabled Issue
- How To Fix iOS 14 Landscape Mode Video Playback Bug