Getting the You shut down your computer because of a problem pop-up every time Mac boots? You’re asked if you want to open the applications that were open when you shut down? This is a common bug of the early macOS Ventura stages?…
Samsung TV turns off by itself? It happened to me last night, three times, while watching Netflix. What intrigued me is that every time it took the same amount of time, a few minutes only, until the TV would power off without me touching the remote….
We’ve recently received a report about an Apple Watch that displays inaccurate battery readings and shuts down when the battery percentage reaches the 50% level. We couldn’t replicate the issue on our own watchOS devices but have found a series of other similar claims on Apple’s Discussion Forums. It seems that the most affected model…
This post is generated by a recent event that occurred to one of our iPhone models.The XR stopped working all of a sudden and displayed a black screen as if the device shutdown out of the blue. The iPhone XR did not react to the Raise to Wake gesture, to Side Button presses, nor to…
The iPhone XS is the best Apple smartphone ever manufactured, at this point in time. However, nothing is perfect and neither is this 4-figure iOS device. iOS 12 is also the most advanced iPhone and iPad operating system ever created. Nevertheless, it isn’t bug-free and probably, never be, no matter how many updates Apple issues….
- macOS Big Sur 11.7.3 Issues, Problems, Bugs & Security Fixes
- Advanced Data Protection Not Available, Something Went Wrong?
- Empty Notification On Lock Screen In iOS 16.3? (Fixed!)
- iCloud Drive Not Turning On? An Error Occurred in iOS 16.3?
- HomePod 16.3 Issues, Problems, Bug Fixes, Features & More
- tvOS 16.3 Issues, Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- Safari 16.3 Issues, Problems, Errors, Fixes & More
- iOS 12.5.7 Update: Features, Security Fixes, Issues & More
- HomePod Mini Max Volume Lower After 16.3 Update? (Bug, or ?)
- tvOS 16.3 Not Available? Not Showing Up? New Release Date!