With iOS 9 you’re able to tweak the function of your iPhone’s Side Switch. Until now, the one and only role of this knob was to Mute/Unmute your smartphone. Thus it’s also widely known as the Mute Switch. However, it seems that Apple has decided to allow more personalization options and iOS 9 users are…
Tag: Side Switch
Posted in How To by Patricia on June 12, 2015
- WhatsApp Web Not Loading On Safari? Stuck On Loading? (Fix!)
- iPhone 15 Apple Pay Issue? Could Not Set Up Apple Pay?
- iPhone Lock Screen Black When Charging After iOS 17 Update?
- iPhone Camera Level Indicator Available In iOS 17 [How To]
- Command Tab Not Working In macOS Sonoma? Double-Click Required To Switch Apps?
- iPhone 15 CarPlay Not Working? USB-C Cable Issues?
- White Box On Apple Watch Screen? Complication Not Showing?
- White Lines On Apple Watch Screen Edges (watchOS 10 Fix!)
- USB-C Power Bank Not Charging iPhone 15 / 15 Pro? (Fix?)
- iPadOS 17.1 Beta Issues, Features, Bugs, Fixes & More