Starting with iOS 13 Apple has added an important new option of signing in to other apps and services without needing to create an additional account with username and password. It’s a feature called “Sign In With Apple” and it comes as an alternative to the sign in options provided by Google, Facebook and Twitter….
Tag: Sign In With Apple
Posted in News by Patricia on August 1, 2019
- How To Check If An App Is Optimized For M1 Mac Apple Silicone Chip
- How To Enable App Tracking Permission Popup In iOS 14 (Allow Or Not?)
- iPhone 12 Pro Max Microphone Not Working When Recording Video
- How To Get Apple Music Free For 5 Months With Shazam
- How To Fix Universal Clipboard Not Working In macOS Big Sur
- How To Fix M1 Mac Bluetooth Issues In macOS Big Sur 11.0.1
- Will Apple Release iOS 14.2.2 Update On Thanksgiving Day?
- How To Fix ‘An Error Occurred Preparing The Update’ (Mac M1)
- iPhone 12 Pro Max Overheating – Flash Is Disabled Issue
- How To Fix iOS 14 Landscape Mode Video Playback Bug