One of the new features that Apple markets as exclusively for the 2019 iPhone flagships is the possibility of recording a slow-motion selfie with the help of the iPhone 11, 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max front facing camera. The Cupertino-based tech giant markets this new feature under the term of “Slofie”. More exactly, that’s…
Last updated on September 27th, 2017 at 11:56 am Slow-Motion is one of the coolest new features of iSight within iOS 7. You can now shoot spectacular 120 frames per videos with your iPhone 5S. The built-in slow-motion feature will play the recording with a 25% slower pace, creating some exciting footages from some of…
- Unlock Apple Watch With iPhone Not Working In iOS 14.7?
- HomePod 14.7 Software Update Allows Users To Manage Timers
- iOS 14.7 Released: MagSafe Battery Pack Support & More
- How To Open Code Scanner App (QR Reader) On iPhone
- How To Update iPhone, Apple Watch With Low Storage (iOS 15)
- iOS 15 Public Beta 3 Download And New Features Review
- Apple MagSafe Battery Pack Review, Facts And Tips
- How To Attach Apple AirTag To Keys, Bags And Other Objects
- How To Fix iPad Not Charging When Plugged In
- HomePod 15 Beta 3 Fixes Serious HomePod Bug?