The iOS 16 wallpaper for iPhone, iPad and any other smartphone or tablet is now available. As usual, Apple unveils a new background alongside major software updates. iOS 16 and iPadOS 16 make no exception!…
iOS 15 enables FaceTime calls on Android and Windows running computer! Apple’s premium VoIP video calling service, is now multi-platform available, a feature long sought for! There’s a catch though! Non-Apple users have to be invited to the group FaceTime call, with a link, that can be generated on any iOS 15 / iPadOS 15…
Instagram turns 10-years-old this month and to celebrate this, the popular social media platform has included a hidden Easter egg in the app’s Setting. If you find it, you’ll be able to change the Instagram app icon, by chosing a new one, from a list of predefined images that packs classic Instagram icons and many…
Recently, we’ve shown you how to unlock your iPhone and successfully authenticate with Face ID while wearing a surgical mask during the COVID-19 pandemic. Today, we check if you can control an iPhone while wearing Latex Gloves, to keep the new coronavirus away from your hands. We’ve tested multiple iPhone models including the iPhone 6,…
In a recent report on the number of smartphones users around the globe, industry analysis firm Statista revealed that, as of 2018, there will be 2.53 billion smartphones owners on the planet. This figure will rise further to an estimated 2.71 billion in 2019, with an increase again in 2020 to 2.87 billion smartphone users….
- iOS 16.1 Beta 3 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed, Issues & More
- iPhone 14 No Service, Poor Signal, Drops Calls, Slow 5G?
- iOS 15.7 Still Signed! Downgrade iOS 16 Possible! (Updating)
- Apple Watch Ultra Scratches On Frame / Screen! (Case/Naked)
- How To Stop Facebook Background Activity On iPhone
- Mismatched AirPods Pro Notification Pops Up Erroneously?
- AirPods Pro 2 Keep Disconnecting? Stop Working Unexpectedly?
- How To Downgrade iOS 16.1 Beta To iOS 16.0.2
- AirPods Pro 2 Charging Issue? Very Slow Wireless Charging?
- Contents Of The iPhone Could Not Be Read in Finder? (Fix!)