The iOS Alarm Clock is probably one of the most used functions of your iPhone. If you work on a daily schedule you surly have to use the morning alarm to wake up. However, depending on the day of the week you might wanna snooze in a little more during weekdays, or even cancel the…
One of the important new additions that become available starting with watchOS 2.0 is the option to bring your Apple Watch in Nightstand Mode. This is a special landscape display interface, that becomes handy, when the wrist gadget is charging during nighttime. It offers you the opportunity to continue to use your wearable, even if…
- tvOS 16.1 Beta 3 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- watchOS 9.1 Beta 3 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- macOS 13 Beta 9 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- iOS 16.1 Beta 3 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed, Issues & More
- iPhone 14 No Service, Poor Signal, Drops Calls, Slow 5G?
- iOS 15.7 Still Signed! Downgrade iOS 16 Possible! (Updating)
- Apple Watch Ultra Scratches On Frame / Screen! (Case/Naked)
- How To Stop Facebook Background Activity On iPhone
- Mismatched AirPods Pro Notification Pops Up Erroneously?
- AirPods Pro 2 Keep Disconnecting? Stop Working Unexpectedly?