Apple has seeded the first public beta of iOS 14.3 and you can install it too, for free! All that you have to do is to download and install the iOS 14 Beta Profile on your iPhone or iPad. This will allow you to upgrade to iOS 14.3 Beta over-the-air from the Settings app….
Tag: Software Update
Apple has released macOS Big Sur to the general public today, November 12, 2020. Although this is the first public version it’s already labeled macOS 11.0.1 and comes with build number 20B29. macOS 11.0.1 Big Sur is available for any compatible Mac. It runs on Mac mini, Macbook Air and iMac as old as 2012….
macOS Big Sur has just been released by Apple and many Mac owners are currently trying to update to macOS 11.0.1. However, we’re currently getting lots of mail from readers complaining about the ‘An error occurred while installing the selected updates’ popup message that is displayed on their screens as soon as the Upgrade Now…
YouTube for iOS has received a new software update that now supports HDR video playback for the iPhone 12 lineup. All that you have to do is download version 15.45.2 and the HDR playback option will become available on any iPhone 12, 12 mini, 12 Pro and 12 Pro Max device….
- How To Fix ‘An Error Occurred Preparing The Update’ (Mac M1)
- iPhone 12 Pro Max Overheating – Flash Is Disabled Issue
- How To Fix iOS 14 Landscape Mode Video Playback Bug
- Nomad Black Friday Deals: 30% Off Sitewide (Cases, Straps, Charging Stations)
- How To Fix Apple Watch 6 Stops Charging After A Few Minutes
- How To Use Google Drive Widget For Home Screen In iOS 14
- How To Add Battery Percentage To Menu Bar in macOS Big Sur
- How To Listen To Apple Music Radio Free On iPhone And iPad
- iOS 14.2: Apps Crashing Bug – iPhone Returns To Home Screen
- How To Add Gmail Widget On iPhone Home Screen (iOS 14)