You can finally turn ON Lossless and Spatial Audio on HomePod and HomePod mini! All this thanks to the latest HomePod 15.1 software update. The new Music playback features aren’t enabled by default, especially Apple Lossless!…
Tag: Spatial Audio
Apple has pushed the HomePod 15.1 software update with support for Lossless playback and Spatial audio with Dolby Atmos. This release is available for the original HomePod and the HomePod mini. It comes alongside iOS 15.1 and iPadOS 15.1!…
Last updated on October 23rd, 2021 at 07:08 amApple has unveiled the 3rd AirPods generation during the Unleashed event keynote. The AirPods 3 features are appealing and in this article we take a look at the specs, pricing and everything that you need to know before deciding wether to purchase them or not….
Apple has premiered the new Apple Music Spatial Audio feature with the help of the Dolby Atmos surround sound technology. To enable Dolby Atmos on iPhone or iPad, you only have to browse for the Settings app on toggle the feature to the ‘Always On’ state in the Music app menu….
Apple has released the 3A283 firmware version for AirPods 2 and AirPods Pro. Apple’s wireless Bluetooth earbuds are configured to automatically update to the most recent firmware release. However, there are some tricks that you can apply to force the update, including connecting them to a charger and pairing them with the companion iOS device….
- AirPods 3 Fit Your Ear? Are They Comfortable? (Yes / No)
- How To Turn On App Privacy Report On iPhone In iOS 15
- macOS Big Sur 11.6.1 Security Update For All Compatible Macs
- How To Prevent Menu Bar Items From Hiding Under MacBook Notch
- watchOS 8.3 Beta: Features, Bug Fixes And Improvements
- iOS 15.2 Beta: Download, Features, Release Notes And Bugs
- iOS 14.8.1 Security Update For iPhone & iPad (No Features)
- How To Fix Menu Bar Items Hidden Behind MacBook Pro Notch
- iPhone 13 Photos Blurry, Low Quality, Too Processed? (Fix!)
- How To Turn On HomePod Lossless And Spatial Audio Music