Personalized Spatial Audio is a new audio feature available with compatible AirPods, in iOS 16. It allows you to listen to spatial audio content in a personalized way, because iPhone is able to map your ear geometry and thus provide an unique audio experience….
Tag: Spatial Audio
You can finally turn ON Lossless and Spatial Audio on HomePod and HomePod mini! All this thanks to the latest HomePod 15.1 software update. The new Music playback features aren’t enabled by default, especially Apple Lossless!…
Apple has pushed the HomePod 15.1 software update with support for Lossless playback and Spatial audio with Dolby Atmos. This release is available for the original HomePod and the HomePod mini. It comes alongside iOS 15.1 and iPadOS 15.1!…
Apple has unveiled the 3rd AirPods generation during the Unleashed event keynote. The AirPods 3 features are appealing and in this article we take a look at the specs, pricing and everything that you need to know before deciding wether to purchase them or not….
Apple has premiered the new Apple Music Spatial Audio feature with the help of the Dolby Atmos surround sound technology. To enable Dolby Atmos on iPhone or iPad, you only have to browse for the Settings app on toggle the feature to the ‘Always On’ state in the Music app menu….
- Apple Watch Ultra Scratches On Frame / Screen! (Case/Naked)
- How To Stop Facebook Background Activity On iPhone
- Mismatched AirPods Pro Notification Pops Up Erroneously?
- AirPods Pro 2 Keep Disconnecting? Stop Working Unexpectedly?
- How To Downgrade iOS 16.1 Beta To iOS 16.0.2
- AirPods Pro 2 Charging Issue? Very Slow Wireless Charging?
- Contents Of The iPhone Could Not Be Read in Finder? (Fix!)
- How To Downgrade iOS 16.0.2 To IOS 15.7 Without Losing Data
- AirPods Pro 2 Best Deal On Day-One – $239.99 (Save $9)
- New AirPods Pro 2 Features, Functions, Problems & Prices