Are you looking for a way to remove audio devices that you no longer use, from the macOS menu bar? I’m talking about those digital speakers that pile up in the drop-down list of the Sound menu!…
Is the iPhone 14 speaker crackling during calls? Does ear speaker rattling occur only when Volume levels are high, close to 100%? You’re not sure if this is software or hardware problem? Here’s what you should know!…
New Apple accessories are already arriving to early buyers, just ahead of the new iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro models. However, an Apple customer had a bad surprise when he unpacked his iPhone 12 Pro Silicone Case. The new Cyprus-Green MagSafe compatible case has shipped without the required speaker and microphone holes….
Those of you that use the iPhone for playing music out loud will be delighted to find out about this hidden iOS feature! Did you know that you can make your iPhone speakers sound even louder than the maximum Volume setting? I’m talking about a hidden Equalizer setting that allows your Apple smartphone to go…
A week into the launch of the iPhone X the device has received an overwhelming positive feedback from both the iOS community as well as Android users and other tech enthusiasts. However, as a first generation product rare software and hardware issues are hard to avoid even by a company with high quality standard, as…
- macOS 13.2 Issues, Problems, Bug Fixes, New Features & More
- iOS 16.3 Issues, Bugs Fixed, New Features And Changes
- HomePod 2 Features, Specs, Issues, Pricing & More
- Unity Wallpaper iOS 16: How To Set Up On Home & Lock Screen
- How To Remove Audio Device From macOS Sound Menu Bar
- Cannot Verify Server Identity iOS 16 Error On iPhone & iPad?
- Home Temperature Automation Not Working? Not Triggering?
- iPhone Time Lapse Lagging When Recording In iOS 16? Fix?
- CarPlay Siri Not Working iOS 16 Bug? Commands Broken? (Fix!)
- Messages In iCloud Is Currently Disabled iOS 16 Error? Fix?