Is the iPhone 14 speaker crackling during calls? Does ear speaker rattling occur only when Volume levels are high, close to 100%? You’re not sure if this is software or hardware problem? Here’s what you should know!…
New Apple accessories are already arriving to early buyers, just ahead of the new iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro models. However, an Apple customer had a bad surprise when he unpacked his iPhone 12 Pro Silicone Case. The new Cyprus-Green MagSafe compatible case has shipped without the required speaker and microphone holes….
Those of you that use the iPhone for playing music out loud will be delighted to find out about this hidden iOS feature! Did you know that you can make your iPhone speakers sound even louder than the maximum Volume setting? I’m talking about a hidden Equalizer setting that allows your Apple smartphone to go…
A week into the launch of the iPhone X the device has received an overwhelming positive feedback from both the iOS community as well as Android users and other tech enthusiasts. However, as a first generation product rare software and hardware issues are hard to avoid even by a company with high quality standard, as…
The AirPods are Apple’s flagship accessory when it comes to headphones. They’re the first wireless hearing speakers that fit your ear, created by the tech giant from Cupertino. AirPods have been designed to be a perfect match for the iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch, but can connect, via Bluetooth, with third party smartphones and tablets…
- tvOS 16.1 Beta 3 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- watchOS 9.1 Beta 3 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- macOS 13 Beta 9 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- iOS 16.1 Beta 3 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed, Issues & More
- iPhone 14 No Service, Poor Signal, Drops Calls, Slow 5G?
- iOS 15.7 Still Signed! Downgrade iOS 16 Possible! (Updating)
- Apple Watch Ultra Scratches On Frame / Screen! (Case/Naked)
- How To Stop Facebook Background Activity On iPhone
- Mismatched AirPods Pro Notification Pops Up Erroneously?
- AirPods Pro 2 Keep Disconnecting? Stop Working Unexpectedly?