Spotlight search not working on iPhone after iOS 16 update? No results come up when you type a keyword? App Library search and Setting search don’t work either? Issue persists in iOS 16.2 version?…
Is the Spotlight search slow on iPhone after iOS 16 update? Keyboard won’t show up, search field drops until the bottom of the screen? Search suggestions and results are lagging up to a couple of seconds? You’re not the only one experiencing it!…
Search button not available at the bottom of the Home Screen in iOS 16? This is a new shortcut that allows users to easily tap for Spotlight instead of swiping. It can miss because of a wrong setting or a temporary glitch….
Spotlight search has also been enhanced in iOS 15! Rich results with info about contacts, actors, musicians and more are now available, as well as system-wide availability! However, you might be looking for a way to disable Spotlight Search on Lock Screen, to maintain an increased level of privacy on your iPhone….
Is the Spotlight Search slow on your Mac? You’re not the only one. It happened to us and other macOS Big Surusers too. You have to reindex Spotlight Search to fix it. Excluding potential drives that could cause it to overload could also fix a lagging Spotlight querry. Read on and find out what you…
- Spotlight Search Not Working On iPhone In iOS 16? (Fix?)
- How To Play Background Sounds On Mac in macOS Ventura
- iPhone Call Failed iOS 16 Error? Unable To Call? (Fix!)
- Netflix Having Trouble Playing Title tvq-pb-101 Error? Fix?
- iOS 16.3 Release Date, Features, Release Notes & More
- Waze Route Too Long? Recalculating With New Arrival Day?
- Trash Put Back Not Working On Mac In macOS Ventura? (Fix?)
- 5G Not Showing Up On iPhone, Not Available In Settings?
- Google Chrome Not Opening On Mac In macOS Ventura? (Fix!)
- Raise To Wake Not Working On Apple Watch In watchOS 9? Fix!