Spotlight search has also been enhanced in iOS 15! Rich results with info about contacts, actors, musicians and more are now available, as well as system-wide availability! However, you might be looking for a way to disable Spotlight Search on Lock Screen, to maintain an increased level of privacy on your iPhone….
Is the Spotlight Search slow on your Mac? You’re not the only one. It happened to us and other macOS Big Surusers too. You have to reindex Spotlight Search to fix it. Excluding potential drives that could cause it to overload could also fix a lagging Spotlight querry. Read on and find out what you…
Is your iPhone displaying Spotlight search results on top of the Home Screen layout? Are the two layers overlapping making the content almost impossible to read? This is an iOS 14 bug that has survived all the way to the current iOS 14.3 version. Fortunately, it’s quite easy to fix!…
Have you updated to the latest iOS 14 version but the Spotlight Search isn’t working as expected on your iPhone? This is a bug reported by a series of users that are running the current iOS 14.0.1 version. It occurs on new iPhone models such as the 11 and 11 Pro, but also on older…
Spotlight Search is a great iOS feature that allows you to quickly search for apps, messages, notes, or anything else that is located on your iPhone and iPad. It’s practically a great shortcut for jumping to the most recent iBook that you’re reading, finding a reminder, calendar event or whatever you’re in urgent need of….
- Apple Fitness App Works Without Apple Watch In iOS 16
- How To Check Privacy Access History In Control Center (iOS 16)
- This Accessory Is Not Supported By This Device Error (Fix!)
- How To Delete Duplicate Photos On iPhone In iOS 16
- App Store Redeem Code Not Working: Cannot Connect Error
- How To Add Favorite Artist On Apple Music In iOS 16
- How To Report Bug To Apple Easily On iPhone In iOS 16
- How To Add New Lock Screen On iPhone In iOS 16
- macOS 12.5 Beta 4 Download, Features, Changes & More
- iPhone Front Camera Black Screen After iOS Update (Fix!?)