iOS 9 adds a new option on your iPhone’s home screen and that’s the Proactive Search tool. This iOS 9 enhancement was introduced by Apple during WWDC 2015 and confirmed by our iOS 9 beta testing. It’s a look up feature powered by Siri, which already suggests results before you type the first character. It…
If you ever used an Android based smartphone, you surly must have noticed that iOS misses those rapid and smart dialing features available on its rival devices. It still puzzles me how Apple hasn’t embedded these functions yet, to it’s built-in Keypad module! I’m talking about the fast search option that scans your contacts when…
Spotlight search is one of the tweaks that Apple has changed when evolving towards iOS7. The way you open this quick search feature is different on your new iPhone 5s comparing to the older models. It’s important to know how to activate spotlight search because it helps you to find your apps, notes, contacts and…
- iPadOS 16 On iPad Air 2? 16.3 Release Shows Up In Settings?
- Downgrade iOS 16.3 To iOS 16.2 Or iOS 15.6 Without Data Loss
- Apple Watch Keyboard Input Notification Keeps Popping Up?
- macOS Big Sur 11.7.3 Issues, Problems, Bugs & Security Fixes
- Advanced Data Protection Not Available, Something Went Wrong?
- Empty Notification On Lock Screen In iOS 16.3? (Fixed!)
- iCloud Drive Not Turning On? An Error Occurred in iOS 16.3?
- HomePod 16.3 Issues, Problems, Bug Fixes, Features & More
- tvOS 16.3 Issues, Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- Safari 16.3 Issues, Problems, Errors, Fixes & More