Alarm icon not showing on iPhone? You’re a new iOS user and are expecting to see the alarm clock icon in the status bar as a confirmation that the time alert is set and active on your device?…
Tag: Status Bar
You can finally display the battery percentage on iPhone with Face ID! The values are shown within the battery icon in the status bar starting with iOS 16! However, there are plenty iPhone 13,12,11 and XR users that aren’t getting the battery percentage in the status bar….
iOS 14 focuses a lot on privacy as Apple is increasing its efforts to keep your data and intimacy protected. As a result the iPhone and iPad get new orange and green indicators. They are displayed in the status bar whenever the device’s microphone or camera is used by an app. The new dot indicators…
Did it just happen that your iPhone X status bar has vanished from the top of the screen? You’re not the only one that experienced this glitch. Yes, it’s annoying not to be able to glance in the left ‘horn’ for the current time, or check the carrier signal, Wi-Fi connectivity strength and the remaining…
This article is not about the missing remaining battery percentage from the iPhone X status bar. This value is intentionally hidden by iOS 11, because of the lack of space caused by the notch! I’m covering now a strange behavior that started surfacing today for a series of iPhone ‘Ten’ owners. They experience a sudden…
- Mouse Not Available In System Settings macOS Ventura? [TIL]
- Alarm Icon Not Showing On iPhone Status Bar In iOS 16?
- iPhone Stops Charging Randomly During The Night At 50, 60%?
- Assistive Touch Not Showing On iPad in iOS 16.2? (Fix?)
- Facebook Scrolling Problem? Feed Jumping In Safari (2023)?
- Unknown Apps In Privacy Access History Won’t Go Away? (Fix!)
- How To Send Big Memoji Sticker In iMessage On iPhone [Trick]
- Apple Music Black Background? Why? How To Undo!
- Apple Music Sing Vocal Slider Not Working? Turns Off? Fix?
- Magic Keyboard Not Typing On iPad In iPadOS 16.2? (Fix?)