Is the Messages read status not syncing between devices ever since you’ve update to iOS 15, iPadOS 15 and watchOS 8? You read a message on iPhone, but the same text remains labeled as unread on the Apple Watch and vice versa? This is a common problem that can be fixed using the following tips….
A series of iCloud related issues have been reported in a short time frame on Tuesday. If you had problems signing in to your iCloud account, or problems with accessing iCloud web apps and iCloud Mail, they should have been solved by now. However, this can reoccur in the future and you have to know…
If you’ve tried to pay your Apple Card bill in the past 24 hours and failed to succeed, there is no need to panic. Apple Pay experienced a service outage that affected a certain part of the users. During the ongoing issue Apple Card users where not able to pay their bill, lock or unlock…
New iPhones come with a 1-year Limited International Warranty (AppleCare). This means that your Apple smartphone is covered for eligible hardware repairs and service for the first 12 months after activation. You can bring your iOS device to any official Apple Store or repair shop and it will be serviced or replaced free of any…
Yes, I’m talking about the spinning wheel that appears right next to the Battery Percentage indicator, in the top-right corner of your iPhone’s screen. This “Loading” icon signals that your device is involved in an Internet data exchange with Apple’s servers or any other third party web machine. You can check this active Internet connectivity…
- How To Change Default Web Browser On Mac (Chrome, Edge…)
- HomePod Randomly Playing Music During The Night? (Fixed!)
- iPhone Battery Draining Fast, Overheating? (iOS 15.5 Fix!)
- HomePod mini Volume Control Not Working (Fixed!)
- iPhone Home Bar Not Disappearing (YouTube Bug – Fixed!)
- How To Check HomePod WiFi Signal Strength On iPhone
- HomePod 15.5 Update: Improvements And Bug Fixes
- tvOS 15.5 What’s New: Features, Bug Fixes, Improvements?
- watchOS 8.6 Features, Improvements And Bug Fixes
- macOS 12.4 Features, Enhancements And Bug Fixes