We’re less than 24 hours away from one of the most expected keynotes in Apple’s history. A fully revamped 10th anniversary iPhone will be unveiled, on September 12, at 10am Pacific time, at the Steve Jobs Theater. Recent iOS 11 GM leak labels the fully revamped, edge-to-edge OLED smartphone, with facial recognition and wireless charging…
If you’re a fan of Showtime you can get this US TV station live on your iOS device via its official app. You can download Showtime’s stand-alone software from the App Store. The release comes with a 30-day free trial period, that provides access to the television network’s live stream, as well as numerous on-demand…
A short while ago we’ve shown you how to upload and play videos on Apple Watch. Let’s take this one step further and see how to watch TV from your wrist-worn device. No, you won’t need to upload your wearable to the hyped WatchOS 2.0 beta, for this trick to work. What I’m sharing with…
We have a great iPhone tip for you today. As you might be aware the 2014 Nanjing Youth Summer Olympics are currently unfolding in China! There are 201 countries competing in 222 events, covering 28 sports and you are only a few taps away from witnessing live Olympic action! With around 3600 athletes participating this…
- macOS 13.1 Beta 4 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed, New Problems
- iOS 16.2 Beta 4 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed, New Problems
- Video Option Disappeared From iPhone Camera In iOS 16? Fix?
- WhatsApp Screen Not Rotating? iOS 16 Landscape Mode Bug?
- YouTube Crashing On iPhone In iOS 16? Global Outage? Fix!
- iOS 16.1.2 Issues, Bugs Fixed, New Problems (Review 20B110)
- AirPods Connection Failed Error? Try Again Not Working? Fix!
- 2022 Apple Music Replay Not Accurate? Not Working? (Fix!)
- iMessage Myself Not Working in iOS 16? SMS Sent Instead?
- Vibration Not Working iOS 16 Issue? Missing From Settings?