We’re less than 24 hours away from one of the most expected keynotes in Apple’s history. A fully revamped 10th anniversary iPhone will be unveiled, on September 12, at 10am Pacific time, at the Steve Jobs Theater. Recent iOS 11 GM leak labels the fully revamped, edge-to-edge OLED smartphone, with facial recognition and wireless charging…
If you’re a fan of Showtime you can get this US TV station live on your iOS device via its official app. You can download Showtime’s stand-alone software from the App Store. The release comes with a 30-day free trial period, that provides access to the television network’s live stream, as well as numerous on-demand…
A short while ago we’ve shown you how to upload and play videos on Apple Watch. Let’s take this one step further and see how to watch TV from your wrist-worn device. No, you won’t need to upload your wearable to the hyped WatchOS 2.0 beta, for this trick to work. What I’m sharing with…
We have a great iPhone tip for you today. As you might be aware the 2014 Nanjing Youth Summer Olympics are currently unfolding in China! There are 201 countries competing in 222 events, covering 28 sports and you are only a few taps away from witnessing live Olympic action! With around 3600 athletes participating this…
- Noise Cancellation With One AirPod Keeps Turning Off? (Fix?)
- Messages Not Showing On Mac? Chat Not Scrolling ? (Fix!)
- iOS 17 Message Search Not Working? Chat History Missing?
- WhatsApp Web Not Loading On Safari? Stuck On Loading? (Fix!)
- iPhone 15 Apple Pay Issue? Could Not Set Up Apple Pay?
- iPhone Lock Screen Black When Charging After iOS 17 Update?
- iPhone Camera Level Indicator Available In iOS 17 [How To]
- Command Tab Not Working In macOS Sonoma? Double-Click Required To Switch Apps?
- iPhone 15 CarPlay Not Working? USB-C Cable Issues?
- White Box On Apple Watch Screen? Complication Not Showing?