Do you know that you can now check HomePod WiFi signal strength on iPhone, iPad or Mac? All this thanks to new functionality added by the recently released iOS 15.5, HomePod 15.5 and macOS 12.4 software updates. How To Check HomePod WiFi Signal Strength All that you have to do is to open the Home…
The 2018 iPhone flagships have been shipped and everyone is toying with the new devices. As expected the iPhone XS and its oversized sibling are topnotch units. However, controversy has been already generated. A series of iPhone XS Max owners have reported poor LTE data performance, in location where previous iPhone models did not have…
Another change noticed as soon as I installed iOS 11 Developer Beta on our iPhone test unit, is that Apple has decided to tweak the graphics display of the iPhone’s signal strength. The carrier connectivity is displayed in the top-left corner of the smartphone’s status bar. However, the Cupertino-based developers have decided to bring back…
- AirPods Connection Failed Error? Try Again Not Working? Fix!
- 2022 Apple Music Replay Not Accurate? Not Working? (Fix!)
- iMessage Myself Not Working in iOS 16? SMS Sent Instead?
- Vibration Not Working iOS 16 Issue? Missing From Settings?
- Save As Video Live Photo Not An Option In iOS 16? [How To]
- iOS 16.2 b Security Response Update For Beta 3 iPhones
- Best Amazon Cyber Monday Deals 2022 For Apple Fans
- Screen Unresponsive During Calls? Unable To End Call: iOS 16
- Camera Not Focusing iOS 16 Issue? iPhone 14, 13, 12? Fix?
- Apple Keyboard Not Working After Restart in macOS Ventura?