AppleCare+ unlimited incidents upgrade has been confirmed by Apple! The Cupertino-based tech giant is sending out emails to its customers informing them about this change. It’s automatically applied and “comes at no extra charge”….
Disney has announced that U.S. users will have to deal with a Disney Plus price increase of 38% by the end of 2022. Basically, if you want to continue to watch Disney+ without ads, after December 8, you will have to pay $10.99 per month instead of the current $7.99….
The Apple Music Voice Plan is a new low price subscription introduced by Apple during the Unleashed event keynote. It allows members to get access to the full Apple Music library for only $4.99 a month! There is a catch though. All music can only be accessed and controlled via Siri!…
Are you annoyed by Calendar spam events on your iPhone? This is most likely caused by a Calendar subscription that you’ve accepted without giving too much attention to the popup requesting your consent. Don’t worry! You can remove the unwanted event invites and unsubscribe from future spam invites in the Calendar app….
- HomePod 17.1 Beta Features, Bugs, Fixes, Issues & More
- macOS 14.1 Beta Issues, Features, Bug Fixes & More
- watchOS 10.1 Beta Issues, Features & Bug Fixes [Updating]
- iOS 17.1 Beta Issues, Features, Bug Fixes & More [Updating]
- Safari 17 Issues, Bugs, Features, Security Updates & More
- iPadOS 17.0.2 Issues, Bugs, Fixes, Security Updates & More
- watchOS 10.0.2 Issues, Bugs, Fixes, Security Updates & More
- iOS 17.0.2 Battery Drain Issue, Other Problems? [Updating]
- watchOS 10 Battery Drain Issue (Location Services Bug!)
- iPhone 15 Pro Overheating Issue: Too Hot To Hold? (Fix?)