The iPhone X is the first smartphone manufactured by Apple that ships with an impressive OLED display. Its predecessors have all be equipped with LCD screens. The main hardware difference between the two is that the LCD requires a backlight panel to light-up the screen, while OLED emits light through each pixel. A series of…
Tag: Super Retina
Posted in TILs by Vlad on November 4, 2017
- Apple Watch 5 Freezing, Unresponsive In watchOS 9? Fix!
- Charging On Hold Due To iPhone Temperature iOS 16 Bug? Fix?
- Black Box Stuck On Screen? iPhone 14 Pro Dynamic Island Bug?
- Apple Watch Mirroring Not Working On iPhone In iOS 16? (Fix)
- AirPods Pro 2 Battery Replacement Notification Error (Fix?)
- MagSafe Charger Firmware Update 255 (10M1821) [Review]
- iOS 16.1 Beta 4 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed, Problems
- iOS 16 Battery Drain Issues? Fix: 7 Battery Saving Tips!
- tvOS 16.1 Beta 3 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- watchOS 9.1 Beta 3 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More