iOS has another hidden feature which aims to help those users that suffer from any sort of physical limitation, when it comes to handling an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. Yes, it’s an Accesibility feature that can incorporate external accessories, such as joysticks and facilitates predefined commands such as head turns and full screen taps….
Tag: Switch Control
Posted in How To by Patricia on November 20, 2014
- iPhone 12 Pro Max Overheating – Flash Is Disabled Issue
- How To Fix iOS 14 Landscape Mode Video Playback Bug
- Nomad Black Friday Deals: 30% Off Sitewide (Cases, Straps, Charging Stations)
- How To Fix Apple Watch 6 Stops Charging After A Few Minutes
- How To Use Google Drive Widget For Home Screen In iOS 14
- How To Add Battery Percentage To Menu Bar in macOS Big Sur
- How To Listen To Apple Music Radio Free On iPhone And iPad
- iOS 14.2: Apps Crashing Bug – iPhone Returns To Home Screen
- How To Add Gmail Widget On iPhone Home Screen (iOS 14)
- Revised macOS 11.0.1 Big Sur Version Fixes MacBook Pro Installer Bug?