Another add-on that we just spotted while toying with the iOS 11 Beta version is the horizontal tabs scrubber that’s now available in Safari. All open tabs available in the stock iPhone and iPad Internet browser are one tap away if you flick your device horizontally and switch for the landscape view. The new scrubber…
Along with the massive and highly appreciated Lock Screen, Control Center and Messages app revamps, iOS 10 also introduces a bunch of many other minor changes, that could easily pass undiscovered, but are quite useful. You know the saying “it’s in the small things” and this is why our team is currently test driving iOS…
Google has just released version 42.0.2311.47 of its Chrome browser app, for iOS. A slick trick that now allows you to pull down to upload the current tab has been introduced. In fact, we’re talking about a three-way shortcut that provides swipe-fast access to the Refresh, New Tab and Close Tab commands. Google Chrome is…
If you ever need to browse the web from your iOS device and don’t wish to leave traces, you should consider the Safari Private web browsing mode. When activated, your iPhone’s built-in Internet browser shouldn’t remember the pages that you’ve visited, track your search history or save AutoFill information. If you forget to go private,…
This is a trick that will improve the Safari browsing experience on your iPhone. Let’s imagine that you wish to revisit a website. But that page was loaded in a Safari tab that you already closed. If it’s a popular webpage you’ll have to retype the url. Else, you need to look after it again…
- tvOS 16.1 Beta 3 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- watchOS 9.1 Beta 3 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- macOS 13 Beta 9 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- iOS 16.1 Beta 3 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed, Issues & More
- iPhone 14 No Service, Poor Signal, Drops Calls, Slow 5G?
- iOS 15.7 Still Signed! Downgrade iOS 16 Possible! (Updating)
- Apple Watch Ultra Scratches On Frame / Screen! (Case/Naked)
- How To Stop Facebook Background Activity On iPhone
- Mismatched AirPods Pro Notification Pops Up Erroneously?
- AirPods Pro 2 Keep Disconnecting? Stop Working Unexpectedly?