The Messages app receives a huge and much awaited upgrade with the release of iOS 10. Your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch borrow functionality from the Apple Watch and are now able to send your Heart Beat, Taps and Animated Sketches. More, the Messages app has it’s own iMessage App Store market with apps available…
Your watchOS device is set, by default, to wake up when you perform a raise of your wrist. The opposite happens when you lower your hand and the Apple Watch goes into sleep mode, in order to save battery life. However, you can also light up your wearable’s screen by tapping it. This results in…
One of the many cool features which are available with Apple’s revolutionary wrist-held device is called Digital Touch. The Cupertino-based company introduces a new, fun and intimate way of interacting with your friends. This wrist-to-wrist communication can be performed in three different ways: via animated drawings, through taps and/or heartbeat sharing! To use Apple Watch…
- Downgrade iPadOS 16 To 15 Without Third-Party Apps [How To]
- Roku AirPlay Not Working From iPhone to TV In iOS 16? (Fix?)
- macOS Ventura Printing Problems? Printer Not Working?
- Can’t Play Title HBO Max Error On Apple TV in tvOS 16? Fix!
- iPhone Time Keeps Going Back An Hour In iOS 16? (Fix!)
- Thanksgiving Amazon Deals For Apple Products 
- Cannot Send Mail iOS 16 Issue? An Error Occurred? (Fix?)
- Clock Too Big iOS 16 Lock Screen Issue? [How To Edit]
- AirPrint Not Working iOS 16 Issue? Printer Not Detected?
- SOS Only iOS 16 Problem? No Carrier Signal On iPhone? (Fix?)