iOS and iPadOS 14 have been released exactly one week ago. If you’re still having problems to update to the public release versions you might be stumbling upon a common glitch called the ‘Terms and Conditions’ bug. This issue surfaces in most cases for users that are trying to update from an iOS 14 beta…
Do you have problems updating apps or downloading new software from the App Store? If you’re prompted with the “Apple Media Services Terms and Conditions have changed” screen don’t panic! You’re not the only one. In this article I’ll provide a series of tips and fixes that will help you to resume uploading and downloading…
The 11th iOS generation brings a lot of new features and handy changes. However, such a large scale upgrade still includes a series of bugs and glitches even after three months of intensive beta testing. Another iOS 11 minor bug surfaced today as Apple updated its New iCloud Terms and Conditions. If you attempt to…
- YouTube Crashing On iPhone In iOS 16? Global Outage? Fix!
- iOS 16.1.2 Issues, Bugs Fixed, New Problems (Review 20B110)
- AirPods Connection Failed Error? Try Again Not Working? Fix!
- 2022 Apple Music Replay Not Accurate? Not Working? (Fix!)
- iMessage Myself Not Working in iOS 16? SMS Sent Instead?
- Vibration Not Working iOS 16 Issue? Missing From Settings?
- Save As Video Live Photo Not An Option In iOS 16? [How To]
- iOS 16.2 b Security Response Update For Beta 3 iPhones
- Best Amazon Cyber Monday Deals 2022 For Apple Fans
- Screen Unresponsive During Calls? Unable To End Call: iOS 16