Personalized Spatial Audio is a new audio feature available with compatible AirPods, in iOS 16. It allows you to listen to spatial audio content in a personalized way, because iPhone is able to map your ear geometry and thus provide an unique audio experience….
There are many common errors to test an iOS app for. Most often, development teams check applications under ideal conditions. But real-life usage can bring up many unexpected situations. That’s why we still get lots of iOS, watchOS, macOS and tvOS bugs to report about….
If you’re the proud owner of the new AirPods Pro you must have already noticed that they ship with three sizes of silicone ear tips. This ensures that you can get the best fit for your ear type. Wearing the AirPods properly guarantees that you get the best sound quality, deeper bass, rich lows and…
Apple and Google have partnered to develop a COVID-19 Exposure Notification API that will help smartphone users to get alerts whenever someone that was in their proximity, over the last 14 days, has marked himself as infected with the new Coronavirus. This will alert the user to self-isolate, test himself and prevent from becoming an…
Face ID is the new authentication method chosen by Apple for unlocking the iPhone X. The revolutionary TrueDepth camera facial recognition system is also used for validating Apple Pay purchases, various passwords and other security related logins. It replaces Touch ID, mostly because of the removal of the Home button, to allow the iPhone ‘Ten’…
- watchOS 9.6.1 Issues, Fixes, Bugs, Security & More
- iPhone Shutting Off Randomly After iOS 16.6 Update?
- Face ID Not Working On Lock Screen In iOS 17 (Beta 5)
- iPhone 13 Pro Max Yellow Screen Of Death Problem? (Fix?)
- macOS Sonoma 14 Beta 5 Issues, Features, Fixes, Bugs & More
- watchOS 10 Beta 5 Issues, Features, Fixes, Bugs & More
- Unable To Check For Update An Error Occurred iOS 17? (Fix?)
- iOS 17 Beta 5 Issues, Features, Fixes, Bugs, Changes & More
- New Contact Not Showing Up In WhatsApp On iPhone? (Fix!)
- Keyboard Keeps Crashing Apps In iOS 17 (Beta 4)? (Fix?)