If you’re looking for useful widgets to install on your iPhone and iPad the Wi-Fi Widget app, developed by Puppy Ventures, is certainly a great choice. This Lock Screen glance is a must have piece of software, for all Apple users that love to be in control of their iOS device’s Internet connectivity. The Wi-Fi…
The Cupertino-based tech giant has released the 4th iOS 10.2 Beta for Apple Developers and volunteer testers. This second major update of iOS 10 has begun its testing phase on November 1st and it seems that we’re only days away before the public release. The 10th iOS generation has been seeded mid September along with…
Apple has just updated it’s official website with the SAR values measured for their most recent flaghsips, the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. I was expecting these results starting with September 7 and was convinced that they will become available two days later, by the start of pre-orders. However, the information was updated only…
Apple seems to have made a habit of making bulk software updates during the middle of the week. Earlier we reported that iOS 9.0.2 has just been rolled out, to fix various bugs related to abnormal cellular data usage, iMessage registration and a few other glitches. In the meantime we discovered that the Cupertino-based company…
Perhaps one of the most popular questions for Apple Watch users, especially for those owning the Sports edition, is if the smartwatch is immune to water. Practically, fans wanna now if they can take their wrist gadget for a swim, without destroying it. Or, if it doesn’t fit for the pool/sea, can you at least…
- How To Turn Off Pointer Acceleration On Mac In macOS Sonoma
- Noise Cancellation With One AirPod Keeps Turning Off? (Fix?)
- Messages Not Showing On Mac? Chat Not Scrolling ? (Fix!)
- iOS 17 Message Search Not Working? Chat History Missing?
- WhatsApp Web Not Loading On Safari? Stuck On Loading? (Fix!)
- iPhone 15 Apple Pay Issue? Could Not Set Up Apple Pay?
- iPhone Lock Screen Black When Charging After iOS 17 Update?
- iPhone Camera Level Indicator Available In iOS 17 [How To]
- Command Tab Not Working In macOS Sonoma? Double-Click Required To Switch Apps?
- iPhone 15 CarPlay Not Working? USB-C Cable Issues?