Last updated on November 3rd, 2020 at 05:50 pmTikTok has been updated with Home Screen widgets for iOS 14! This means that you can add the new Trending Now widget to your iPhone home page. The new glances come in three sizes: small, medium and large. They provide a quick glimpse of the newest short-videos…
TikTok and WeChat downloads in the United States will be banned starting with Sunday, September 20! Reuters reports that the U.S. Commerce Department plans to move on with the order that attempts to limit the activities of the two Chinese-owned social media platforms….
There are many viral TikTok videos available on the popular video-sharing social media platform. Sharing them is very easy. You only have to tap on the Share icon, a rightwards pointing arrow, available in the horizontal menu of the right-hand side of the screen. Next, select the recipient. You can either send it directly to…
Last updated on July 29th, 2020 at 06:26 am Recently we’ve covered the new status bar indicators added in iOS 14. They’re informing iPhone users when an app is actively using the device’s microphone or camera. Now we caught TikTok using the iPhone microphone while the app was lingering in the background. This unexplained microphone…
- Siri Doesn’t Speak Responses On iPhone? How To Troubleshoot!
- How To Fix Unlock With Apple Watch Not Working
- AirTags Splash Screen In iOS 14.4 Beta (Early 2021 Release Date?)
- How To Fix ‘Unable To Access Apple Fitness+ Content At This Time’
- Fitness+ Workouts Not Showing Up As Completed On Selection Screen
- How To Fix AirPods Max Condensation Issue (Water In Ear Cups)
- New Year’s Sales: 2021 Nomad Voucher Code (20% Sitewide)
- How To Fix AirPods Max Noise Cancelation Not Working
- How To Fix iPhone Add Number Not Working In iOS 14 Phone App
- Apple Maps Home / Work Address Not Showing From Contact Card