TikTok has been updated with Home Screen widgets for iOS 14! This means that you can add the new Trending Now widget to your iPhone home page. The new glances come in three sizes: small, medium and large. They provide a quick glimpse of the newest short-videos that went viral on TikTok. Suggestions are automatically…
TikTok and WeChat downloads in the United States will be banned starting with Sunday, September 20! Reuters reports that the U.S. Commerce Department plans to move on with the order that attempts to limit the activities of the two Chinese-owned social media platforms….
There are many viral TikTok videos available on the popular video-sharing social media platform. Sharing them is very easy. You only have to tap on the Share icon, a rightwards pointing arrow, available in the horizontal menu of the right-hand side of the screen. Next, select the recipient. You can either send it directly to…
Recently we’ve covered the new status bar indicators added in iOS 14. They’re informing iPhone users when an app is actively using the device’s microphone or camera. Now we caught TikTok using the iPhone microphone while the app was lingering in the background. This unexplained microphone access is worrisome especially with all the TikTok spyware…
- How To Change Default Web Browser On Mac (Chrome, Edge…)
- HomePod Randomly Playing Music During The Night? (Fixed!)
- iPhone Battery Draining Fast, Overheating? (iOS 15.5 Fix!)
- HomePod mini Volume Control Not Working (Fixed!)
- iPhone Home Bar Not Disappearing (YouTube Bug – Fixed!)
- How To Check HomePod WiFi Signal Strength On iPhone
- HomePod 15.5 Update: Improvements And Bug Fixes
- tvOS 15.5 What’s New: Features, Bug Fixes, Improvements?
- watchOS 8.6 Features, Improvements And Bug Fixes
- macOS 12.4 Features, Enhancements And Bug Fixes