Yet another iOS 8 Camera app improvement, that is definitely worth mentioning, is the new Time-Lapse function. It comes in addition to the five previously available camera shooting modes (Photo, Video, Slow-Mo, Square and Pano) and provides the iPhone user the chance of creating spectacular videos that manage to contract time and render impressive masterpieces….
Rumors state that Apple will include in their upcoming iPhone 6 flagship, a spectacular Time Lapse option. I tend to credit them considering the success of the Slow-Motion feature introduced together with the iPhone 5S and iOS 7. Update: It’s confirmed iOS 8 comes with built-in Time-Lapse option within the Camera app! However, you might…
- How To Turn Off Pointer Acceleration On Mac In macOS Sonoma
- Noise Cancellation With One AirPod Keeps Turning Off? (Fix?)
- Messages Not Showing On Mac? Chat Not Scrolling ? (Fix!)
- iOS 17 Message Search Not Working? Chat History Missing?
- WhatsApp Web Not Loading On Safari? Stuck On Loading? (Fix!)
- iPhone 15 Apple Pay Issue? Could Not Set Up Apple Pay?
- iPhone Lock Screen Black When Charging After iOS 17 Update?
- iPhone Camera Level Indicator Available In iOS 17 [How To]
- Command Tab Not Working In macOS Sonoma? Double-Click Required To Switch Apps?
- iPhone 15 CarPlay Not Working? USB-C Cable Issues?