Apple has released the HomePod 14.7 software update along iOS 14.7, watchOS 7.6 and tvOS 14.7. The release notes highlights a single new feature that allows users to manage timers directly from the Home app on iPhone and iPad….
You can set a timer on iPhone in various ways, especially if you plan to use the built-in iOS feature. The traditional method requires you to open the Clock app, tap on the Timer tab, configure the interval, select the alert tone and Start the countdown….
macOS Big Sur doesn’t have a stock Clock app and thus is missing many native functions like Alarm and Stopwatch, that are available in iOS, iPadOS and watchOS. However, you can easily set a timer on your Mac with the help of Siri and the Reminders app….
Selfies are very popular nowadays. Technology has progressed so much that most smartphones are packed with powerful front-facing cameras. These are able to shoot spectacular selfies in various modes. In this article we take a look at how you can take a selfie with your iPhone, without tapping the on-screen Shutter button during the progress….
Updated (October 6, 2020) with fix for iOS 14 timer locks screen bug! iOS 14 (as well as its predecessor, iOS 13) is a spectacular and useful update but it isn’t perfect by any means! That’s confirmed by a series of glitches that have surfaced since the release. I can mention the Ringer and Alerts…
- Cellular Data Not Working On iPhone In iOS 15.1 (Fixed?)
- How To Get Apple Music Replay 2021 (With Stats)
- iOS 15.2 Beta 4 Download, Bugs, Fixes, Features & More
- iPhone Keyboard Accuracy Issues: Typing Errors In iOS 15?
- Apple Watch 7 Charging Slow? (Like Very, Very Slow?)
- Apple MagSafe Battery Pack Sale On Amazon $75 (Save $24)
- Tap To Click Not Working On Mac In macOS Monterey (Fix?)
- Best Cyber Week Sales Still Going On Amazon (2021)
- 2021 MacBook Pro Not Charging When Powered Off (Fix?)
- How To Download 6 New Product RED Watch Faces For AW