Apple has released the HomePod 14.7 software update along iOS 14.7, watchOS 7.6 and tvOS 14.7. The release notes highlights a single new feature that allows users to manage timers directly from the Home app on iPhone and iPad….
You can set a timer on iPhone in various ways, especially if you plan to use the built-in iOS feature. The traditional method requires you to open the Clock app, tap on the Timer tab, configure the interval, select the alert tone and Start the countdown….
macOS Big Sur doesn’t have a stock Clock app and thus is missing many native functions like Alarm and Stopwatch, that are available in iOS, iPadOS and watchOS. However, you can easily set a timer on your Mac with the help of Siri and the Reminders app….
Selfies are very popular nowadays. Technology has progressed so much that most smartphones are packed with powerful front-facing cameras. These are able to shoot spectacular selfies in various modes. In this article we take a look at how you can take a selfie with your iPhone, without tapping the on-screen Shutter button during the progress….
Last updated on October 15th, 2020 at 07:42 amUpdated (October 6, 2020) with fix for iOS 14 timer locks screen bug! iOS 14 (as well as its predecessor, iOS 13) is a spectacular and useful update but it isn’t perfect by any means! That’s confirmed by a series of glitches that have surfaced since the…
- How To Fix Settings Crashes When Tapping On Music In iOS 15
- How To Fix ‘Your iPhone Pre-Order Has Expired’ Error
- iPhone 13 vs iPhone 12 Comparison (Specs, Performance & More)
- How To Use iPhone 13 Cinematic Mode For Videos
- Apple Watch Series 7 Features, Specs And Pricing
- iPhone 13 & iPhone 13 Pro Features And Highlights
- How To Download iPhone 13 & iPhone 13 Pro Wallpapers
- iOS 15 Release Date: September 20 (+ watchOS 8 & tvOS 15)
- iOS 15 Release Candidate Features, Release Notes & Date
- How To Watch iPhone 13 Live Event (Replay Updated! )