You can set a timer on iPhone in various ways, especially if you plan to use the built-in iOS feature. The traditional method requires you to open the Clock app, tap on the Timer tab, configure the interval, select the alert tone and Start the countdown….
macOS Big Sur doesn’t have a stock Clock app and thus is missing many native functions like Alarm and Stopwatch, that are available in iOS, iPadOS and watchOS. However, you can easily set a timer on your Mac with the help of Siri and the Reminders app….
Selfies are very popular nowadays. Technology has progressed so much that most smartphones are packed with powerful front-facing cameras. These are able to shoot spectacular selfies in various modes. In this article we take a look at how you can take a selfie with your iPhone, without tapping the on-screen Shutter button during the progress….
Last updated on October 15th, 2020 at 07:42 amUpdated (October 6, 2020) with fix for iOS 14 timer locks screen bug! iOS 14 (as well as its predecessor, iOS 13) is a spectacular and useful update but it isn’t perfect by any means! That’s confirmed by a series of glitches that have surfaced since the…
Sometimes it’s the little things that make the difference and the new Seconds division, added to the stock Timer app, in iOS 11, is a highly welcomed addition for those that like precision. If your iPhone or iPad runs the 11th iOS generation you can set countdown timers for time frames less than a minute,…
- How To Fix Find My Battery Drain Issue Caused By AirTag
- How To Lock PDF With Password On iPhone In iOS 15
- How To Get Apple Fitness+ On Mac In macOS Monterey
- How To Enable Mail Privacy Protection To Stop Tracking (iOS 15)
- How To Enable AirTag Lost Mode And Mark Your Tracker As Lost
- How To Join FaceTime Call On Android And Windows Devices
- Leaked iPhone 13 Model Numbers: A2628, A2630, A2634, A2635, A2640, A2643, A2645
- How To Get Notification Summary On iPhone In iOS 15
- iOS 12.5.4 Update Brings Important Security Improvements
- How To Drag And Drop Files On iPhone In iOS 15