Is the Timer not working on Apple Watch when you ask Siri to set it? Are you informed that ‘You don’t have the timer app installed’ error? You’re prompted to ‘Install Timer’ although the Timer software is definitely installed on your watchOS device?…
You can set a timer on iPhone in various ways, especially if you plan to use the built-in iOS feature. The traditional method requires you to open the Clock app, tap on the Timer tab, configure the interval, select the alert tone and Start the countdown….
macOS Big Sur doesn’t have a stock Clock app and thus is missing many native functions like Alarm and Stopwatch, that are available in iOS, iPadOS and watchOS. However, you can easily set a timer on your Mac with the help of Siri and the Reminders app….
Selfies are very popular nowadays. Technology has progressed so much that most smartphones are packed with powerful front-facing cameras. These are able to shoot spectacular selfies in various modes. In this article we take a look at how you can take a selfie with your iPhone, without tapping the on-screen Shutter button during the progress….
- watchOS 9.6.1 Issues, Fixes, Bugs, Security & More
- iPhone Shutting Off Randomly After iOS 16.6 Update?
- Face ID Not Working On Lock Screen In iOS 17 (Beta 5)
- iPhone 13 Pro Max Yellow Screen Of Death Problem? (Fix?)
- macOS Sonoma 14 Beta 5 Issues, Features, Fixes, Bugs & More
- watchOS 10 Beta 5 Issues, Features, Fixes, Bugs & More
- Unable To Check For Update An Error Occurred iOS 17? (Fix?)
- iOS 17 Beta 5 Issues, Features, Fixes, Bugs, Changes & More
- New Contact Not Showing Up In WhatsApp On iPhone? (Fix!)
- Keyboard Keeps Crashing Apps In iOS 17 (Beta 4)? (Fix?)