Apple has integrated the Shazam app into iOS 14. Ever since the release of iOS 14.2, iPhone owners can use the new Music Recognition feature. This new option can be quickly accessed thanks to a new Shazam toggle that can be added to the Control Center….
Posted in How To by Patricia on November 7, 2020
- Siri Doesn’t Speak Responses On iPhone? How To Troubleshoot!
- How To Fix Unlock With Apple Watch Not Working
- AirTags Splash Screen In iOS 14.4 Beta (Early 2021 Release Date?)
- How To Fix ‘Unable To Access Apple Fitness+ Content At This Time’
- Fitness+ Workouts Not Showing Up As Completed On Selection Screen
- How To Fix AirPods Max Condensation Issue (Water In Ear Cups)
- New Year’s Sales: 2021 Nomad Voucher Code (20% Sitewide)
- How To Fix AirPods Max Noise Cancelation Not Working
- How To Fix iPhone Add Number Not Working In iOS 14 Phone App
- Apple Maps Home / Work Address Not Showing From Contact Card