A hidden feature available on Apple Watch in watchOS 7 allows you to add and delete icons from the Control Center. If you have toggles that you rarely use, you can remove them and declutter the Control panel, from your wrist! watchOS 7 also brings a new Control Center toggle for the newly added Schooltime…
Posted in News by Mike on November 5, 2020
- iOS 16.3 Release Date: Monday, January 23 (Leaked!)
- Print Option Missing From Pages On iPad In iPadOS 16? (Fix!)
- HomePod Temperature Sensor Not Working? Calibrating? Not Responding? (Fix!)
- Climate Lock Screen Widget Shows Decimal Temp Values! [TIL]
- HomePod Temperature And Humidity Not Showing, Not Working?
- tvOS 16.3 Features, Bug Fixes, Issues [Release Candidate]
- HomePod 16.3 Features, Bug Fixes, Issues [Release Candidate]
- watchOS 9.3 RC Issues, Features, Bug Fixes & More
- macOS Ventura 13.2 RC Issues, Features, Bug Fixes & More
- AirPods 5B59 Issues, Bugs Fixes, Improvements & More!