A new setting called Limit IP Address Tracking setting is available in Cellular Data (Mobile Data) Options on iPhone? Is this is a new iOS 15.2 feature? Or only an extension of the iCloud Private Relay option that was already available in the Wi-Fi network settings?…
In iOS 15 you can enable Mail Privacy Protection! It’s a new feature that aims to prevent email tracking. When turned ON, it hides your IP address blocking senders from determining your location and tracking your online activity. It also hides info that can show trackers if and when you’ve opened an email….
Did you know that email marketing companies can still track you on iPhone and Mac even with the Allow Apps to Request to Track feature now available, starting with iOS 14.5? However, you can block them by disabling a simple setting called Load Remote Images!…
Apple has released the Allow Apps to Request to Track feature starting with iOS 14.5. However, a series of iPhone users complain that the setting is greyed out for them, and they’re unable to use it. Below you can find a list of early adopters: apps that have been updated with this option and are…
- Vibration Not Working iOS 16 Issue? Missing From Settings?
- Save As Video Live Photo Not An Option In iOS 16? [How To]
- iOS 16.2 b Security Response Update For Beta 3 iPhones
- Best Amazon Cyber Monday Deals 2022 For Apple Fans
- Screen Unresponsive During Calls? Unable To End Call: iOS 16
- Camera Not Focusing iOS 16 Issue? iPhone 14, 13, 12? Fix?
- Apple Keyboard Not Working After Restart in macOS Ventura?
- Nomad Black Friday 2022: 30% Off All Products!
- Downgrade iPadOS 16 To 15 Without Third-Party Apps [How To]
- Roku AirPlay Not Working From iPhone to TV In iOS 16? (Fix?)