In iPadOS 15 you can create Quick Notes on iPad with a simple gesture. All that you have to do is swipe-up from the bottom-right corner of the screen and the Quick Note window slides in. Write down your thoughts and make sure that you save your idea….
Last updated on December 9th, 2020 at 04:42 pmwatchOS 7 brings lots of new features and enhancements to the Apple Watch in 2020. Check out the new tricks available below and use your smartwatch at its full potential. To update your watch to the latest software, you first need to update the companion iPhone to…
Selfies are very popular nowadays. Technology has progressed so much that most smartphones are packed with powerful front-facing cameras. These are able to shoot spectacular selfies in various modes. In this article we take a look at how you can take a selfie with your iPhone, without tapping the on-screen Shutter button during the progress….
I’m sure that it happens to you quite often to hear a new song at the radio, in a shop, while on the go and the lyrics just remain stuck in your head for the day. It doesn’t have to be a new track at all, it can even be an oldie but goldie that…
Is your iPhone’s microphone suddenly not working anymore? Are your call partners complaining that they’re not able to hear you properly, even when you’re not on speaker mode? Have you noticed that the videos that you record have a poor audio? If one of the above scenarios fits you, it’s highly likely that your iOS…
- How To Fix ‘Unable To Join Network’ WiFi Error In iOS 15
- How To Fix Alarm Not Ringing On iPhone In iOS 15
- How To Fix Microsoft Office Apps Crashing In iOS 15 RC
- How To Fix Settings Crashes When Tapping On Music In iOS 15
- How To Fix ‘Your iPhone Pre-Order Has Expired’ Error
- iPhone 13 vs iPhone 12 Comparison (Specs, Performance & More)
- How To Use iPhone 13 Cinematic Mode For Videos
- Apple Watch Series 7 Features, Specs And Pricing
- iPhone 13 & iPhone 13 Pro Features And Highlights
- How To Download iPhone 13 & iPhone 13 Pro Wallpapers