Are you getting Cellular Issue Detected on iPhone? A poppup informs that there’s a problem with cellular data on your device and invites you to access Settings if you want to find out more info? This could be an early iOS 16 bug….
Are you trying to update your Mac to the latest macOS Big Sur release but are getting the Download failed popup? Is your computer informing you that “an error occurred while downloading the selected updates?” This is a common macOS 11 issue that’s triggered while a new macOS Big Sur version is downloading!…
We’ve been recently mailed by a couple of readers that complained about unjustified Apple Music background activity, that leads to an excessive iPhone battery drain. Most of the devices in question are running iOS 13.5.1. At the time of writing, we couldn’t replicate the issue on our own devices, but we’re keeping a close eye…
With AirDrop you can easily share files between Apple devices without needing a third party mass storage unit. This is a quick and easy way to send photos, videos, and other data over-the-air between iPhones and Macs. Although Wi-Fi and Bluetooth antennas have to be enabled on the exchanging devices, they don’t have to be…
- iOS 17.1.1 Issues, Fixes, Security, Bugs, Problems & More
- watchOS 10.1 Battery Drain Problems On Apple Watch 5 & More?
- iOS 15.8 Issues, Security Improvements, Bug Fixes & More
- iOS 16.7.2 Issues, Bug Fixes, Security Improvements & More
- HomePod 17.1 Issues, Bug Fixes, Features, Changes & More
- Instagram Something Went Wrong Reload Page Error? (Fix!)
- How To Stop Volume Should Be Turned Down Notification (TIL)
- How To Enlarge Mouse Pointer On Mac In Sonoma [+Tip]
- tvOS 17.1 Features, Issues, Bug Fixes, Improvements & More
- Contact Photo Not Showing In iMessage Notifications?