In iOS 16, it’s much easier to turn On Developer Mode on iPhone. This feature has its own toggle in Settings, which means that you don’t have to connect your smartphone to Mac in order to be able to enter Developer Mode….
Tag: Turn ON
iPhone flashlight turns on by itself while stored in your pocket? Device feels warm to the hand when you pick it up and the battery level is much lower than expected? This is most likely caused by an accidental tap of the Flashlight icon, registered on the iPhone Lock Screen!…
The redesigned Control Center promoted by iOS 11 has fulfilled the expectations of iPhone and iPad fans. Everyone was looking for customization options and for the option of having many more toggles and shortcuts only one swipe away. However, Apple had to intervene in some way to make sure that the experience isn’t perfect. Yes,…
- Calendar Search Not Working On iPhone in iOS 16? (Fixed!)
- Apple Music Not Opening in iOS 16? Apple TV Won’t Work Too?
- How To Remove Green Dot From Earth Wallpaper In iOS 16!
- Amazon App Overheating iPhone? iOS 16.1.2 Battery Drain?
- ProMotion Display Not Working On iPad In iOS 16? Fix?
- Verizon Cellular Service Outage After iOS 16.1.2 Update?
- iOS 16.2 Release Date, Notes, Features & Fixes
- AirPlay Not Available On iPad With External Display In 16.2?
- iPhone Crashing iOS 16 Issue? iOS 16.1.2 Won’t Fix It?
- Downgrade iOS 16.1.2 To 15, 16.1, 16.1.1 Without Losing Data