Are you looking to downgrade iOS 16.2 to 15 without losing data? Yes, that’s still possible as long as iOS 15.6 RC remains singed! You need a computer, Mac or Windows and a Lightning to USB (USB-C) cable….
Instagram has recently released a TikTok-like short video feature called Instagram Reels. It allows users to create 15-second-long entertaining videos with audio effects and other new creative options. If you don’t feel inspired you can just watch what others create! Reels can be shared with your Instagram followers as well as your Home Feed. If…
iOS 11 is a huge leap forward for the iPhone and iPad operating system. However, as expected, such a major update comes with its share of bugs and glitches. Apple, has already released its first minor update to the initial version, labeled iOS 11.0.1, as well as the first public beta for iOS 11.1. If…
Apple have released the much expected iOS 8 version on September 17 at 1pm Eastern Time (6pm GMT+1). We where prompt and already upgraded our iDevices to the newest version, did some initial test and are now ready to share some important facts and tips with you. First of all, as you can notice, in…
Here is a little trick that will simplify your interaction with Siri. If you don’t already know, Siri is the built-in virtual assistant of any Apple iPhone, iPad or iPod. This tip is about creating relationships with your contacts. You can let Siri know which contact is your mother, sister, manager and so on. This…
- macOS Sonoma 14.1.1 Issues, Bug Fixes, Security & More
- HomePod 17.1.1 Update: Issues, Bug Fixes, Security & More
- watchOS 10.1.1 Issues, Bug Fixes, Security Changes & More
- iOS 17.1.1 Issues, Fixes, Security, Bugs, Problems & More
- watchOS 10.1 Battery Drain Problems On Apple Watch 5 & More?
- iOS 15.8 Issues, Security Improvements, Bug Fixes & More
- iOS 16.7.2 Issues, Bug Fixes, Security Improvements & More
- HomePod 17.1 Issues, Bug Fixes, Features, Changes & More
- Instagram Something Went Wrong Reload Page Error? (Fix!)
- How To Stop Volume Should Be Turned Down Notification (TIL)