The controversial car-sharing company is currently rolling out an update for its iOS and Android users that includes a much awaited new feature. Upgrade to the latest version of Uber for iPhone, iPad or any other Android smartphone and you’ll finally be able to select multiple stops along the way. It was impossible until now…
- AirPods Connection Failed Error? Try Again Not Working? Fix!
- 2022 Apple Music Replay Not Accurate? Not Working? (Fix!)
- iMessage Myself Not Working in iOS 16? SMS Sent Instead?
- Vibration Not Working iOS 16 Issue? Missing From Settings?
- Save As Video Live Photo Not An Option In iOS 16? [How To]
- iOS 16.2 b Security Response Update For Beta 3 iPhones
- Best Amazon Cyber Monday Deals 2022 For Apple Fans
- Screen Unresponsive During Calls? Unable To End Call: iOS 16
- Camera Not Focusing iOS 16 Issue? iPhone 14, 13, 12? Fix?
- Apple Keyboard Not Working After Restart in macOS Ventura?