A while ago I showed you how to block a number and prevent that specific contact from reaching your iPhone. Whether it’s via messaging or calling you can easily protect yourself from harassing individuals and avoid contact with certain people that you want to stay away from. Now, let’s take a look at the other…
There are some moments during the day when you’re really busy and don’t afford to be disturbed by people that aren’t listed as iOS Contacts. Thanks to your iPhone you can filter out messages coming from unknown senders and prevent them from performing any audio, visual and tactile notifications. The incoming text will still show…
Today it’s about those minor iOS 10 features that make the difference. After checking out the newly added Recent label it’s time to see how the ‘New Contact info found’ feature works. This is practically another function that makes your iPhone proactive. Whenever you receive a text message from an unknown number, that’s a number…
- iOS 16.2 Release Date, Notes, Features & Fixes
- AirPlay Not Available On iPad With External Display In 16.2?
- iPhone Crashing iOS 16 Issue? iOS 16.1.2 Won’t Fix It?
- Downgrade iOS 16.1.2 To 15, 16.1, 16.1.1 Without Losing Data
- iPhone Overheating After iOS 16 Update? For No Reason? Fix?
- Safari Frequently Visited Disappeared On iPhone In iOS 16?
- Apple News Crashing iOS 16? App Closing Down Unexpectedly?
- Apple Watch Face Shrinks? watchOS 9 Mini Watch Face Bug?
- iPhone Battery 101 Percent Charge? Charging Past 100%? Fix!
- macOS 13.1 Beta 4 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed, New Problems