In iOS 16 you can unread messages on iPhone, in order not to forget about them and be able to reply later. All this thanks to a new feature called Unread Messages. It works with both iMessages as well as regular SMS….
Is the Messages read status not syncing between devices ever since you’ve update to iOS 15, iPadOS 15 and watchOS 8? You read a message on iPhone, but the same text remains labeled as unread on the Apple Watch and vice versa? This is a common problem that can be fixed using the following tips….
- iOS 16.2 Release Date, Notes, Features & Fixes
- AirPlay Not Available On iPad With External Display In 16.2?
- iPhone Crashing iOS 16 Issue? iOS 16.1.2 Won’t Fix It?
- Downgrade iOS 16.1.2 To 15, 16.1, 16.1.1 Without Losing Data
- iPhone Overheating After iOS 16 Update? For No Reason? Fix?
- Safari Frequently Visited Disappeared On iPhone In iOS 16?
- Apple News Crashing iOS 16? App Closing Down Unexpectedly?
- Apple Watch Face Shrinks? watchOS 9 Mini Watch Face Bug?
- iPhone Battery 101 Percent Charge? Charging Past 100%? Fix!
- macOS 13.1 Beta 4 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed, New Problems