iOS 16.1.2 and iOS 15.7.1 have just been unsigned by Apple! This means that you can’t downgrade from iOS 16.2 or iOS 16.3 beta to any of the two versions anymore!…
Apple has unsigned iOS 16.0.2, one week after the release of iOS 16.0.3. This means that you can not restore the previous version in Finder or iTunes anymore. Nevetheless, iOS 15.7 is still signed, which means that you can still downgrade to iOS 15!…
- watchOS 10.1 Battery Drain Problems On Apple Watch 5 & More?
- iOS 15.8 Issues, Security Improvements, Bug Fixes & More
- iOS 16.7.2 Issues, Bug Fixes, Security Improvements & More
- HomePod 17.1 Issues, Bug Fixes, Features, Changes & More
- Instagram Something Went Wrong Reload Page Error? (Fix!)
- How To Stop Volume Should Be Turned Down Notification (TIL)
- How To Enlarge Mouse Pointer On Mac In Sonoma [+Tip]
- tvOS 17.1 Features, Issues, Bug Fixes, Improvements & More
- Contact Photo Not Showing In iMessage Notifications?
- AirPods 6A305 Issues, Bug Fixes, Enhancements & More