It doesn’t happen everyday to browse your iPhone and all of a sudden get a prompt that asks for your Apple ID credentials and informs you that your password will be sent in the clear, without any type of encryption. If you’re reading this article, you must have been flashed by the Authentication Required iOS…
If you just purchased a new iPhone and this is the first time when you own an Apple gadget, you’ll soon find out that you have to configure the gadget, before you’ll be able to actually use it. Among the basic configuration steps, you’ll encounter a screen that asks you to input your Apple ID….
- Save As Video Live Photo Not An Option In iOS 16? [How To]
- iOS 16.2 b Security Response Update For Beta 3 iPhones
- Best Amazon Cyber Monday Deals 2022 For Apple Fans
- Screen Unresponsive During Calls? Unable To End Call: iOS 16
- Camera Not Focusing iOS 16 Issue? iPhone 14, 13, 12? Fix?
- Apple Keyboard Not Working After Restart in macOS Ventura?
- Nomad Black Friday 2022: 30% Off All Products!
- Downgrade iPadOS 16 To 15 Without Third-Party Apps [How To]
- Roku AirPlay Not Working From iPhone to TV In iOS 16? (Fix?)
- macOS Ventura Printing Problems? Printer Not Working?