Is the iPhone Camera not working during video calls in FaceTime, WhatsApp, Messenger, Instagram, Viber, Telegram and other apps that offer VoIP conversations? Is your call partner seeing a green or black screen instead of the feed of your device’s front or back camera?…
If you have friends that aren’t on the iOS side of the smartphone world you surly use third party messaging apps like WhatsApp or Viber to chat, exchange photos, videos and other attachments with them. You probably already noticed that all the media that you receive via these cross-platform apps is automatically saved on your…
The developers of the popular VOIP calling and instant messaging app have released version 5.4 of Viber for iOS. This update brings a few important and welcomed additions. One of the most notable is the “Chat While You Call” feature. With the help of it, you can use Viber’s both main functions in the same…
The first important App Store update of the year comes from Viber Media Inc. The popular messaging and VoIP call provider has just rolled out version 5.2.1, which comes with support for Apple’s latest flagships, the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus! This release arrives to complete Viber 5.1, released on November 18, 2014. The previous…
Viber Media Inc. has just released a new version of its popular instant messaging and voice over IP app (VOIP). It’s labeled version 5.1 and it’s 52,0 MB large. The big news is that Viber now includes iOS 8 support for interactive notifications and share extensions. This means that users are able to rapidly reply…
- macOS Big Sur 11.7.3 Issues, Problems, Bugs & Security Fixes
- Advanced Data Protection Not Available, Something Went Wrong?
- Empty Notification On Lock Screen In iOS 16.3? (Fixed!)
- iCloud Drive Not Turning On? An Error Occurred in iOS 16.3?
- HomePod 16.3 Issues, Problems, Bug Fixes, Features & More
- tvOS 16.3 Issues, Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- Safari 16.3 Issues, Problems, Errors, Fixes & More
- iOS 12.5.7 Update: Features, Security Fixes, Issues & More
- HomePod Mini Max Volume Lower After 16.3 Update? (Bug, or ?)
- tvOS 16.3 Not Available? Not Showing Up? New Release Date!