Are your iPhone 12 Volume Buttons feeling uneven when you touch them? Do they react different when clicking, like Volume Up is softer than Volume Down? Is one higher than the other? It might not be just your rich imagination. Your brand new iPhone could be plagued with a small manufacturing imperfection….
Tag: Volume Up
A bug experienced by many readers after updating to iOS 14 causes random muting of all Ringer and Alerts on iPhone. This can lead to alarms not ringing, and causes users to wake up late or miss other important calls and notifications….
If you’re new to iOS, you might not be properly up to date with how your iPhone’s Volume buttons work. Ever since the earliest models, Apple’s smartphones are equipped with two buttons that help users to control the Volume intensity. They’re placed on the left side of the device and are called Volume Up and…
Those of you that use the iPhone for playing music out loud will be delighted to find out about this hidden iOS feature! Did you know that you can make your iPhone speakers sound even louder than the maximum Volume setting? I’m talking about a hidden Equalizer setting that allows your Apple smartphone to go…
This tip might be unknown for all of you that just switched to a Home Button-less iPhone model. So, if you just upgraded from an iPhone 8 or older device to one of the 2018 iPhone flagships you might ask yourself how to perform a screenshot, because there is no more Home Button available. If…
- How To Change Default Web Browser On Mac (Chrome, Edge…)
- HomePod Randomly Playing Music During The Night? (Fixed!)
- iPhone Battery Draining Fast, Overheating? (iOS 15.5 Fix!)
- HomePod mini Volume Control Not Working (Fixed!)
- iPhone Home Bar Not Disappearing (YouTube Bug – Fixed!)
- How To Check HomePod WiFi Signal Strength On iPhone
- HomePod 15.5 Update: Improvements And Bug Fixes
- tvOS 15.5 What’s New: Features, Bug Fixes, Improvements?
- watchOS 8.6 Features, Improvements And Bug Fixes
- macOS 12.4 Features, Enhancements And Bug Fixes