Are your iPhone 12 Volume Buttons feeling uneven when you touch them? Do they react different when clicking, like Volume Up is softer than Volume Down? Is one higher than the other? It might not be just your rich imagination. Your brand new iPhone could be plagued with a small manufacturing imperfection….
Tag: Volume Up
A bug experienced by many readers after updating to iOS 14 causes random muting of all Ringer and Alerts on iPhone. This can lead to alarms not ringing, and causes users to wake up late or miss other important calls and notifications….
If you’re new to iOS, you might not be properly up to date with how your iPhone’s Volume buttons work. Ever since the earliest models, Apple’s smartphones are equipped with two buttons that help users to control the Volume intensity. They’re placed on the left side of the device and are called Volume Up and…
Those of you that use the iPhone for playing music out loud will be delighted to find out about this hidden iOS feature! Did you know that you can make your iPhone speakers sound even louder than the maximum Volume setting? I’m talking about a hidden Equalizer setting that allows your Apple smartphone to go…
This tip might be unknown for all of you that just switched to a Home Button-less iPhone model. So, if you just upgraded from an iPhone 8 or older device to one of the 2018 iPhone flagships you might ask yourself how to perform a screenshot, because there is no more Home Button available. If…
- How To Fix ‘An Error Occurred Preparing The Update’ (Mac M1)
- iPhone 12 Pro Max Overheating – Flash Is Disabled Issue
- How To Fix iOS 14 Landscape Mode Video Playback Bug
- Nomad Black Friday Deals: 30% Off Sitewide (Cases, Straps, Charging Stations)
- How To Fix Apple Watch 6 Stops Charging After A Few Minutes
- How To Use Google Drive Widget For Home Screen In iOS 14
- How To Add Battery Percentage To Menu Bar in macOS Big Sur
- How To Listen To Apple Music Radio Free On iPhone And iPad
- iOS 14.2: Apps Crashing Bug – iPhone Returns To Home Screen
- How To Add Gmail Widget On iPhone Home Screen (iOS 14)