CarPlay not connecting to iPhone after iOS 16 update? CarPlay not working in iOS 16.0.3 either? Apparently, this issue occurs when your device is connected to a VPN and Apple will fix it in iOS 16.1! Here is what to do until then!…
iPhone users have become more aware than ever about the need to keep their digital data safe and secure on their iOS device. Whenever new iPhones are released the data privacy is upgraded. iOS 14 makes no exception as it’s one of the most privacy-focused software releases in Apple history. However, nothing is perfect and…
Most of us know to remain vigilant to spam email and malware, using a combination of common sense and virus protection, but fewer people seek to protect their privacy online, which is where a VPN can bail you out of trouble. It’s true that iOS is one of the safest operating system available on the…
We all value our privacy. But in a connected world that doesn’t mean shutting the curtains at night, because, as we browse the world wide web every bit of data we send out could potentially be intercepted and used by unscrupulous third parties. When we use our connected technology – be it our Mac, iPad…
- YouTube Crashing On iPhone In iOS 16? Global Outage? Fix!
- iOS 16.1.2 Issues, Bugs Fixed, New Problems (Review 20B110)
- AirPods Connection Failed Error? Try Again Not Working? Fix!
- 2022 Apple Music Replay Not Accurate? Not Working? (Fix!)
- iMessage Myself Not Working in iOS 16? SMS Sent Instead?
- Vibration Not Working iOS 16 Issue? Missing From Settings?
- Save As Video Live Photo Not An Option In iOS 16? [How To]
- iOS 16.2 b Security Response Update For Beta 3 iPhones
- Best Amazon Cyber Monday Deals 2022 For Apple Fans
- Screen Unresponsive During Calls? Unable To End Call: iOS 16